- Fill in the Application Form and provide
- Take the BSM Placement Test or submit IELTS, TOEFL certificate
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED, IGCSE, O-Level, A-Level, etc.)
- Copy of ID Card or Passport
- 2,500 THB Application Fee and BSM Placement Test Fee
A score of less than 65% of the placement test will require additional Academic English Course in the first term. A score of less than 50% will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Acceptance Letter & Invoice
After review of your Application and documents provided, BSM may issue you an Acceptance Letter and first term invoice to be paid prior to orientation.
- Registration Form
Fill in the BSM Class Registration Form in the Academics Office with the Registrar.
Make your tuition payment by the deadline stated on your first term invoice. Please view the Tuition Fee Policy here.
Students are advised to keep the payment slip as a reference.